ADRP, an international division of ABC, has over 20 countries represented within its subscriber base. It is committed to providing education and networking opportunities to blood banking professionals. ADRP draws upon the vast knowledge and experience of its global subscribers to champion and forge excellence within the blood donation industry.
The ADRP International Committee was established to promote activities, services and outreach to donor recruitment professionals beyond the ADRP's traditional membership base in North America. It is charged with building organizational and industry awareness of worldwide blood center challenges. The committee's ongoing initiatives include:
- Work with ADRP staff and Advisory Board to help recruit international members.
- Facilitate globally-based liaisons and special representatives to the ADRP Board.
- Correspondence and interaction with blood and tissue recruitment / collection agencies and entities around the globe.
- Coordination of events such as AABB Conference to reach out and recruit international members.
- Assistance with organization of ADRP conferences or sponsored events in locations beyond North America.
- Develop beneficial partnership that enhance the organizational brand identity and collaboration.
- Development of globally relevant initiatives, services, collaborations, etc. independently or in conjunction with other ADRP Committees.
- Oversight of ADRP activities for World Blood Donor Day.
- Coordination of global attendee event at the ADRP Annual Conference.
- Performance or arrangement of hospitality functions for global attendees at the ADRP Annual Meeting.
- Solicitation of geographically broad-based attendance at and educational content within the ADRP Annual Conference.
- Assistance to the President and other Committees with matters connected to third party sponsorship of international attendees at the ADRP Annual Conference