2020 registration Rates
Don't delay, register today. Not a subscriber yet? Join today and save more than twice the cost of your subscription. View subscriber rates here.
| Registration Type
| ADRP Subscriber
| Non-Subscriber (industry partners, please contact email@example.com to register)
| ADRP Subscriber Team Bundle (Includes 5 Registrations)|| $1,500|
By registering for the conference, individuals grant ABC and ADRP permission to use any photographs taken.
American with Disabilities Act
ADRP only uses facilities that are in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require special aids or services while attending the conference, please note this on your registration form and ADRP will contact you. ADRP must have notice by October 16, 2020 to best accommodate your request.
Meeting Virtual Code of Conduct
ADRP is committed to providing a safe, professional and productive meeting environment that fosters open dialogue and the exchange of ideas, promotes equal opportunities and treatment of all participants, supports diversity, and is free of harassment and discrimination. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, ADRP staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Program Code of Conduct.
ADRP recognizes that professional and well-intentioned attendees can and do disagree; all conferences are intended to serve as a forum to consider and debate industry-relevant viewpoints in an orderly, respectful, and fair manner. All participants are expected to treat others with respect and consideration and alert staff or security of any dangerous situations or anyone in distress. This statement applies to all attendees, speakers, exhibitors, ADRP staff members, contractors, service providers, volunteers, and guests.
ADRP will not tolerate any form of harassment, sexual or otherwise.
Unacceptable behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, ADRP staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, ADRP staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events organized by ADRP throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any ADRP virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. ADRP reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
ADRP reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and ADRP reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, ADRP asks that you inform Carla Peterson, ADRP Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or an ADRP staff member, email@example.com.