Contents in this toolkit include pre-sized social media assets designed for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter designed to highlight World Sickle Cell Awareness Day on June 19th:
- That 250 million people people around the world carry the gene responsible for Sickle Cell disease and other hemoglobin diseases
- That 100,000 people across the United States are affected by Sickle Cell disease
- How blood transfusions are a key treatment often used to relieve symptoms of Sickle Cell disease
- How Sickle Cell patients are often in a chronic state of anemia and require frequent blood transfusions
- That Sickle Cell disease is the most common genetic disease in the world
This is a member-only resource. Not a member? Learn about joining ADRP today!